NaTakallam is looking for a highly skilled Software Engineer to take leadership of our IT all while doing a bit of the leg work on the coding side to help coordinate and oversee the launching of our new platform. You will serve as the lead subject matter expert pertaining to all of NaTakallam’s technology requirements.
You will work directly with our COO and CEO, as well as other staff members, third party clients, and potentially other partners to make sure our company’s platform/technology is being used effectively and running smoothly, as well as to help guide our team on all tech-related matters.
The Tech lead will be responsible for taking over our current platform, and developing new features in the pipeline in coordination with the rest of the NaTakallam Team. The candidate will need excellent product management skills and a proven track record experience in similar types of setting, in order to set up a pipeline of features, based on most pressing needs according to user feedback and business priorities. Simultaneously, the candidate will need to have a long-term understanding of our vision and the role of technology in fulfilling our objectives.
You should have at least 3-5 years of proven experience as a technical lead architect, with a clear track record of products developed. Ideally you will also have some experience as a product / team manager.
- Support launch + help develop/maintain the technical features and aspects of NaTakallam’s platform
- Research any new technologies as needed/helpful to NaTakallam’s growth
- Create a timeline for the development of our technology services and report progress and concerns/risks to the team on the technology evolution, the hurdles and the wins
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding project/tech matters
- Assist other departments in using technology effectively and setting individual monthly meetings with the managers in the team
- Provide solutions when possible or integrate the team’s needs in the development and technical infrastructure roadmap
- Monitor + oversee any changes in system architecture
- Support digital internal communication systems, including email and messaging
- Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of technology
- Contribute, as needed, in all technology-related communication (competitions, events, partnership,..) on behalf of NaTakallam when requested by the CEO/CFO
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders + make tech improvements or adjustments accordingly
- Support in making executive decisions regarding our company’s technological needs
- Make sure regulatory standards are met
- Any Ad-hoc technology related tasks
- Securing Platform/Digital Information:
- Build processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Reduce the risk of technological breaches
- Protect sensitive digital information
- Deploy and implement a disaster recovery plan in the event of a breach
- Develop and implement networking safeguards