Who are we?
NaTakallam is an award-winning social enterprise that offers high-quality language services delivered by refugees, displaced persons and host communities through the digital economy.
NaTakallam provides refugees with the training and mentorship needed to perform the services, offering a pathway to sustainable income during and after displacement and/or in the early stages of resettlement. Meanwhile, NaTakallam provides clients with a much-needed service that provides a livelihood to refugees, regardless of their location/status. To date, displaced persons have self-generated over 900,00USD through NaTakallam.
Working with NaTakallam will give you an opportunity to:
- Take on a challenging, but rewarding position, through which you will be responsible for all activities related to the finances of the enterprise.
- Work with a small international and diverse team located between the United States, France, Lebanon, and Egypt.
- Contribute to meaningful work with a social impact-centered mission.
- Be part of a dynamic group of innovators and entrepreneurs reshaping the refugee and humanitarian field through digital solutions.
- Further develop your interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.