NaTakallam is an award-winning, social enterprise that offers high-quality, curated language services delivered by refugees, displaced persons and host communities through the freelance economy. NaTakallam identifies skilled refugees and provides them with the training and mentorship needed to perform the services, which offer a pathway to sustainable income during and after displacement and/or in the early stages of resettlement. Meanwhile, NaTakallam offers clients a much-needed service that in turn, provides a livelihood to refugees, regardless of their location/status. To date, displaced persons have self-generated over 700,00USD through NaTakallam.
Working with NaTakallam will give you an opportunity to:
- Take on an exciting mid-level position through which you will be able to grow quickly and take on a key role within the enterprise.
- Contribute to making a real difference, through our social impact-centered mission.
- Work with an international and diverse team located between the United States, Europe and the Middle East.
- Gain experience in the fast-paced world of social enterprises in the tech + refugee space
- Further develop your interpersonal, business development, and communication skills